Job Posting - Web Marketing Sales/Account Manager
Want to join the team? Here at Gainesville Marketing we are having a lot of fun helping local business owners GROW but we need help... and are looking for qualified, tech-savvy and high character people to join the team.
Internet Marketing Account Manager Job Description
Summary - Because we invest so much time and energy on education and teaching here at Gainesville Marketing, all of our new sales leads are inbound. We don't believe in cold calls. Inbound marketing and referrals have served us well over the past four years. Relationships are vital to the success of our organization's growth. This customer facing role requires someone possessing a servant mentality, high character and a gritty determination to drive through obstacles to help achieve our customer's business growth goals.
This role also requires an individual possessing a blend of marketing, technical and people skills that is fairly unique.
Externally, our account managers will be the face of the Gainesville Marketing brand and will drive growth. Internally, they will wield tremendous influence over team members and therefore must be both detail and team oriented, passionate and upbeat and capable of reinforcing a customer-centric culture.
Business Development Responsibilities
- Generating new revenue through closing sales by acquiring new business customers and growing existing customers.
- Responsible for following up on inbound leads with key decision makers.
- Develop new business leads through networking.
- Educate business community on Online Potential's product lines
- Promote Online Potential's corporate image in all business interactions with prospective customers.
- Design effective proposals and quotations, and respond in a timely manner to Requests for Proposals (RFP).
- Present the proposal and product demonstrations in a professional manner using the available resources.
- Enter all new sales orders utilizing Online Potential's CRM and Project Management Solutions
- Track sales activity and prospects using the company-provided Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM).
- Practice effective time management for sufficient sales activity.
- Attend local networking events as part of lead generation efforts.
Account Management Responsibilities
manage all client project setup and initiation to ensure that client expectations are clearly communicated ed
oversee technical support and billing related issues
work to ensure client expectations are exceeded - both on quality and on time.
manage client project setup with a focus on careful documentation
participate in tactical and strategic company planning meetings
responsible for identifying client and prospect training needs and communicating those needs to CEO
- 2-5 years of account management or sales territory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in the website design/development or internet marketing industries.
- Ability to work independently and meet quota-level goals.
- History of consistent success in high-activity sales.
- Experienced in cold calling and lead generation.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Experience networking for lead generation.
- Competent office software skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and insurance.